Watched TS/JJK and GC/Honaker tonight in GC. TS/JJK's officials were the worst I've seen in 18 years of watching varsity basketball. I've seen Kingsport church league ref's be more consistant.
The GC/Honaker game was even worse. Shupe, Kuzcko, and Johnson. Kuzcko really showed himself when he ejected a GC asst. and stuck Vermillion with a T for good measure. 45 total fouls in the game. 21 in the first half (15 GC) and 24 in the second half (13 Honaker). I figured GC would get a lot of love in the second half and I was right as they were shooting with a little more than 2 minutes left in the quarter.
Do these people just not give a [censored]? In the first game all a player had to do was hold his mouth wrong and the whistle would blow. The second game was a wrestling match with a ball and basket.





Bookmarks